Friday, April 22, 2022

Advice to union friends


Upon leaving, I also sent a goodbye message as union rep on our school's union WhatsApp group - with a few words of advice. It is a position I had taken very seriously. I was proud to represent and stand up for my fellow union members. 

It was then leaked to the leadership team, and shared with the council. Not entirely sure why. I think it is all fair enough. Maybe the profanity at the end.  I'll let you decide for yourselves.
 

I still do not know who leaked it. As far as I am concerned, it is not the action of a genuine union member and goes completely against ethics and general decency. And why it was it then shared by the head? It can only be construed as pettiness - surely? 

Oh, and I really do think laminating sucks donkey schlong...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"There is a crack, a crack in everything... That's how the light gets in."

These past few days have been particularly difficult for me from a mental health point of view. I won't go into any detail but I have ha...